Saturday, May 14, 2011


It's been pretty quiet lately in the land of retail.  I am taking the long view when I'm not worrying and getting ready for the christmas rush.  I am making pillows.  Many, many pillows.  Most are this cute 12x16" size so they are easy to ship.  I will be putting them in my online store soon, I think they will make nice gifts.

I also decided to renew my ads on Iowa's public radio, but I need to work on my ad's text.  I am not good with words!  If you are reading this and like my work and are good with words and think you can help me I will give you a prize.  Feel free to e-mail me at sshinnick@mchsi.com.

I haven't sewn clothes in over a year but I have some linen that I will be sewing into simple long tank dresses.  Look for them online in a week or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment